Tuesday, August 03, 2010

hi. i'm back to jb savely and regretful. accidently left facial cleanser and toothbrush at muar. isk. toothbrush, can still purchased a new one. cleanser? banyak duit kau nak beli baru nani? cuci dengan sabun mandi je la seminggu ni jawabnye. called mum. she said "baliklah minggu ni. duit tambang ayah belanja". so cute of her. pow duit ayah untuk anak die. hakhak.

stucking alone in room made me thinking a lots. i need to improve myself. yes, my job now is not in my list of "preferred career". i love being outside. meet people and new strangers. and make new friends. but now, i'm terkurung in lab for the whole day. if they have CME or something, then baru lah boleh tengok dunia luar. isk. isk. seriously, this is not me. not me at all.

but, i have to be thankfull. sekarang orang susah nak dapat kerja. and there are people whose working in a totally different environment from what they learned in U. at least, my job now still berkait dengan ape yang belajar dulu. and i have to gain as much of experiences and knowledges as i can. peduli kan ape kan orang nak kata if i'm not doing my job. kau bayar gaji aku ker? its hard to please everyone here as there are so many politics and complot. hakhak. biasela. mane-mane pun same kan.. so lantak pi kat derang semua. as long as i know what i'm doing, tak makan gaji buta duit haram and i know i'm improving myself. tak payah nak sebok jaga tepi kain orang okeh. as what my HOD said, one day i will transfer (on my request or vice versa) to my own lab. this is why it is so important i need to learn screening slides se-terror yang mungkin sampai pencen pun tah habis-habis as management 2 minggu dah boleh khatam.

entah kenape i keep on writing about this..tak ade motif lansung.

4 comments:

LyaNa HamzaH said...

ermm macam nak balik jugaks...

hernanie said...

jom balik. naik bus lagi. hakhakhak

LyaNa HamzaH said...

setto...boleh tido..

HERNANIE said...

ngeks la kau tido je keje. aku x confirm lagi balik ke x. tgk pikir2 ni